TruPay – What Is It And How It Works?
Just like all other payment companies, Trupay India has launched its new UPI enabled app for iOS and Android users.
It is the first non-bank UPI enabled app, which ensures its users secure and safe online money transaction. It also has become one of the fastest growing UPI apps among its users. Let’s discuss its features.
What Are The Benefits of Using TruPay?
1) Just like all the other UPI payments app, this TruPay reduces the risk of typing one’s private details like the card number, bank account details, password, and pin number.
2) All TruPay transactions are done in real time to make sure that the receiver gets the money directly into their account within a fraction of a second.
3) TruPay allows its users to transform their mobile phone into a POS device. This system is to make sure that even the smallest merchant get to use the same benefits by democratizing the payments collection system.
4) TruPay acts as a pocket bank which helps you to earn interest on the money you put in the wallet till you started paying it off to the merchants.
5) To eliminate the risk of hacking, the app allows you to create a Virtual ID.
6) The one major advantage is that it saves lots of time with its one-touch functionality.
How To Download and Use Trupay UPI App
Step 1: First download the Trypay UPI app from Android Play Store.
Step 2: Once downloaded, open the app from your Android app drawer.
Step 3: On the home screen, the app will suggest you to do some basic steps. Click Next -> Next -> Finish.
Step 4: Now to get started, the app will let you enter your mobile number that is linked to your bank account.
Step 5: Enter the number in the given text box and click “Next”.
Step 6: On the next screen, you need to enter your Full Name and your Email ID. Once done, click “Next”.
Step 7: The next step is to create a password for secure login. Create a 4 digit Trupay password, confirm it and click on “Next”.
Step 8: The next screen will let you create an UPI ID. Click on Create UPI ID and the app will automatically verify your registered mobile number by sending a text message.
Step 9: The app will now suggest some UPI IDs. Select the one that suits you, or create a new UPI ID and click on “Next”.
Step 10: To make your UPI experience more secure, the app will now ask you to set a security question.
Step 11: Select the question from the list of questions, enter your answer on the respective text box and click on “Done”.
Step 12: The next step is to select your bank. Select your bank from the list shown on the app screen.
Note: For tutorial purpose, I am selecting the ICICI bank.
Step 13: That’s it. You have now successfully set up your Trupay app. Now to send and receive the money follow the below steps.
Step 14: To send money, select “Send Money” on the app home screen.
Step 15: On the next screen, you can add the beneficiary by either using their bank account details or by using their UPI ID. Select your option, enter the necessary details and click on “Add“.
Once you have added the beneficiary, you can start sending and receiving the money instantly using TruPay.
TruPay has ensured maximum democracy and safety for every user. The app focuses on preventing foul plays in the online transaction space, which will definitely be an appreciable one. We hope to see more updates from this app, which make it a successful one by beating its competitors in the nearest future.