How to Download Aadhaar Card with Enrolment Number and Aadhar Number : Don’t have Aadhaar Number? How to get it when you need it the most? In this post, you will get complete info about how to download Aadhar card online with Enrolment Number and Aadhar number.
Aadhar is a 12-digit unique identification number which is issued to all Indian citizens. Usually, it is provided on the basis of biometric data and demographic information. If you have applied for Aadhaar but didn’t have yet, here’s how to check your Aadhar status.
Downloading Aadhaar Card with Enrolment Number and Aadhar number
When applying for Aadhaar card, you will get Enrolment ID to track your Aadhaar status online. Aadhaar is a digital document, which is the best thing about it. In case you miss it, you can go to official UIDAI portal and download another Aadhaar card and it is valid as original one.
You can download Aadhaar online if you have good internet connection and Enrolment number or Aadhaar number.
Downloading Aadhaar Card with Aadhaar number
- First of all, click this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/ to download Aadhaar card
- Enter your Aadhaar number
- Enter full name in your Aadhaar card
- Enter pincode and the text in the image
- You will now get OTP on your mobile number which is registered.
- Enter OTP in the box and click “Validate and Download”
- You can download Aadhaar card to your device. Keep in mind it will be locked by password. Enter your area pincode to open it.
- If you don’t have mobile number, go through the next option.
Download Aadhaar Card with Enrolment ID
- Visit resident UIDAI portal by clicking this link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Enrolment ID is selected by default.
- Enter Enrolment ID
- Enter full name in Aadhaar Card application
- Enter Pin code on the image as it appears on the box and mobile number
- Click “Get OTP”
- Enter OTP and click “Validate”
- You can download Aadhaar on your device in PDF format.