Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Customer Care | Phone Number, Email Id, Address : Almora Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd. is bank, headoffice located in Lala Bazar, Almora, Uttarakhand, India. It offers Personal Banking like Savings Account, Current Account, Mini Deposits, Recurring Deposits and Fix Deposit etc.. across it’s 49 branche Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Limited is not yet listed in any of the stock exchange in India.
Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Customer Care Number
|Bank||Almora Urban Cooperative Bank|
|Head Office||Lala Bazar, Almora-263601|
|Phone number||(05962) 231947/230743|
|Fax number||05962 -237703, (05962) 236036|
|Email Idemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ATM Card Query||LOST CARD: IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR CARD KINDLY SEND SMS ?HOTC? to 7065669977.|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
|Bank Group||Local Area Banks|
|Branch Timings||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Branch Holidays||Holidays, Sundays and 2nd & 4th Saturdays|
|Branch Wording Days||Mondays – Friday and work full day on 1st , 3rd and 5th (if any) Saturdays|
About Almora Urban Co-Operative Bank ltd
Almora Urban Co-Operative Bank ltd is a premier banking institution in India. It comes with more than 50 branches in two states that are Uttarkand and Uttar Pradesh in India. Its head quarter is located at Almora, in the state of Uttarkand, in India. This bank is also largely known to offer net banking facility to its esteemed clients who are actually willing to make online money transactions through NEFT. On the other hand, this bank is showing sign of slow and steady developed and growth in the open market with its hard work that is blended with dedication and commitment. It comes with its own network facilities for the convenience of the esteemed existing and potential customers in the open market.
Highlights of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank
- Its personal banking facilities comes with saving accounts, deposits schemes, loans and many more offers for customers.
- It comes with the tagline as “our aim: your progress” it stands as it says in the open market.
- It offers online facilities for the smooth transfer of money in a safe and secure manner.
- It provides best interest rate for its loans and deposits.
- It comes with special offers for NRI’s and Senior citizens.
The Almora Urban Bank IFSC code can be successfully used by both the National Electronic Fund Transfer systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement finance transfer. It is to be noted that RBI has assigned the Almora Urban Coop Bank IMPS, RTGS and NEFT codes. The IFSC code for Almora Urban Coop Bank begins with AUCB0****** in which the next 5 digits are unique for every branch. All the major Almora Urban Coop Bank branches in India offer net banking facility to the customers. This unique 11 character code is specifically meant for perfectly recognising the different bank branches within India which participate in online money transfers.
How to Search Almora Urban Coop Bank IFSC codes?
- You can easily search for Almora Urban Coop Bank IFSC codes with the given search menu alongside, which largely offers the facility to search for the Almora Urban Bank IFSC codes state wise, city wise and locality wise.
- You can select the desired options; you will be able to narrow down your options immediately. Whether you are looking to make an NEFT transfer or an IMPS transfer.
- You can easily get a comprehensive list of IFSC codes so that you dont miss out on your banks info and details.
- The search results will also reveal phone numbers and address of the bank branch.
Almora Urban Coop Bank MICR code
Almora Urban Coop Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code (MICR Code) is a special character-recognition technology that is largely used primarily by the banking industry in order to ease the different types of processing plus clearance of cheques and other significant banking documents.
How to Search Almora Urban Bank MICR codes?
In order To find Almora Urban Coop Bank MICR code:
- You need to select the bank name from the drop down menu
- Then select the state of the bank branch.
- Finally, your desired branch
- You can get all the essential details of the bank such as the address, phone numbers, and branch details, along with the IFSC, MICR, NEFT and RTGS related information.