Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Customer Care | Phone Number, Email Id, Address : Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank which is bank based UAE. The headquaters of ADCB located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The bank was was formed in 1985 as a public shareholding company with limited liability. It offers services like Personal, Online & Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is not yet listed in any of the stock exchange in India.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Customer Care Number
|Bank||Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank|
|Head Office||United Arab Emirates|
|Phone number||Mumbai Tel : +91 22 61763800, Bengaluru Tel: +91 80 61177700,|
|Fax number||022-39534106, Mumbai-91 22 61763806 / Bengaluru-91 80-61177750|
|Email Idemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ATM Card Query||NA|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
|Bank Group||Foreign Banks|
|Branch Timings||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Branch Holidays||Holidays, Sundays and 2nd & 4th Saturdays|
|Branch Wording Days||Mondays – Friday and work full day on 1st , 3rd and 5th (if any) Saturdays|
About Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is a leading and popular bank in United Arab Emirates. It comes with tagline as “Long life Ambition”. It was founded in 1985 as a public shareholding company with limited liability with the merger of three predecessor banks, they were Emirates Commercial Bank and Federal Commercial Bank with Khaleej Commercial Bank that were established in 1975. Its headquarters is located in Abu Dhabi, in United Arab Emirates.
The area served by this bank is United Arab Emirates, India and United Kingdom. It deals with products related financial services. Its net income stood at total assets worth approximately 148 billion. Its owner is the Government of Abu Dhabi but through the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) that hold nearly 65% share. In terms of shareholder funds and market capitalization, ADCB is one of the largest in the UAE. In 2013, its net profit was AED 3,620 MN when compared to AED 2,810 MN in 2012.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is a United Arab Emirates-based public joint stock company.
- It provides commercial, retail, investment, brokerage, merchant and fund management activities.
- In the United Arab Emirates, it comes with 48 branches.
- In India, it has 2 branches
- In the United Kingdom, it has one branch.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank branches in India
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank IFSC Code and MICR code
It is to be noted that for all significant online transactions through NEFT, MICR and RTGS transactions, an IFSC code is very important
• IFSC means Indian Financial System Code, which is an 11 digit combination of alphabets and numerals that is actually issued by the RBI to all banks in order to identify the individual branch.
• NEFT means National Electronic Fund Transfer for immediate transaction.
• RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement transfers between banks in real time basis within the specified time frame.
• On the other hand, MICR means Magnetic Ink Character Recognition that is mainly used in all banking sectors in order to facilitate cheque processing.
In online processing, all these are significant codes that are largely used, that, in turn, fasten online transaction. It is to be remembered that Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank IFSC code is an 11 digit alphanumeric characters that commences with the bank name, then a zero immediately followed by the branch code. It is to be noted that all ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) IFSC code begins with ADCB0******.
How to Search Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank IFSC and MICR code?
• It is important to keep in mind that for a hassle free transaction, you have to find Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) IFSC code and MICR code as per the requirement while dealing with online transactions and other banking activities.
• You can select table that indicates details of the desired bank, the state where it is located, district where it is situated and then its related branch code, IFSC and MICR codes with press button.
• The derived details and other information which appears can be used for your online business or transactional activities.