Unable to connect to internet in Jio | How to fix Jio internet issue
If you are unable to connect to internet using Jio, please follow the below mentioned steps:
Troubleshooting checks if you are not able to connect to Internet:
- Check if you have an active plan with validity and data balance on your Jio number
- Check if your mobile phone is compatible with Jio 4G
- Ensure the network settings on your device are enabled
- Ensure that you have completed the tele-verification process
- Check the data settings on your device
- Check the status of network indicator
Check if you have an active plan with validity on your Jio number. If there are no active plans, click here to recharge your number
Check your data balance if you are not on an unlimited data plan
Check if your mobile is compatible with Jio 4G VoLTE or LTE network.
Enable the network settings on your device.Network settings for android users:
How to Setup Jio 4G Network on your Mobile
Network settings for iOS users:
Restart your mobile if you are still not getting VoLTE / LTE / 4G sign on the device after enabling the network settings.
Ensure that you have completed the tele-verification process using your Jio SIM by dialing 1977. For details on tele-verification, click here.Please note: If you have received the Jio SIM using eKYC, you need not do tele-verification
If you are not able to access a specific website/app, it is likely to be an issue related to that particular website/app.Incase you are not able to access any website/app, there may be an issue with the general data settings of your device.To check the data settings on your device.Android users:If you are not able to browse any websites or apps, make sure that you have not exceeded the data limit/restriction set on your mobile. Go to Settings> Data usage >Set mobile data limit, and check if you have set a limit on your mobile data. If yes, slide the indicator to remove the data restriction.
iOS users:If you are trying to access a specific website or app from your iPhone, make sure you have not disabled data usage for that app or web browser. To check, go to Settings>Mobile data>Use Mobile Data For & enable/disable data for the respective app/website.
Check the number of signal bars visible on your mobile screen. No signal bars or a single bar indicates low coverage area.Click here to raise your concern through a Service Request. (After signing in with your Jio ID & Password, select ‘Service Request’ option from your profile name at the top right hand corner).
– If you are still unable to access internet on your mobile after you have tried all these steps, click here to raise your concern through a Service Request. (After signing in with your Jio ID & Password, select ‘Service Request’ option from your profile name at the top right hand corner).