JioFi – How to Setup Calling : As you already know that Jio is one of the major communication networks in India. Jio is providing high speed internet on your smartphone through JioFi. Now, let’s see how you can also make calls and send SMS from your 2G, 3G and 4G smartphone using JioFi.
Steps to setup calling in JioFi
- To get started, connect your smartphone to JioFi and install JIO4GVoice app from PlayStore.
- Open the app and tap on “Configure”.
- Enter the OTP received on your alternate mobile number and allow all permissions.
- Now, Jio4GVoice app is ready to use.
- eKYC customers who have activated Jio SIM using fingerprint are ready to make calls and send SMS using JioFi.
- Non-eKYC customers who have filled a paper CAF, please dial 1977 from Jio4gVoice app. To activate voice services on your Jio SIM.
That’s it! Now you can send SMS, make video calls and enjoy unlimited free voice calls with your JioFi!
Here are the Benefits of JioFi Device
- You can access High Speed Internet
- You can make HD Voice Calls with Jio4GVoice App
- You can Connect upto 10 devices (Recommended)
- It is Pocket friendly
Below are the JioFi available now in https://www.jio.com/shop/en-in/c/jiofi
- Router JMR540 (Black)
- Router M2 Black
- Router M2S Black IN