How to Send Money through JioChat : As you already know that the Jio is from Reliance and it is a one of major networks in India. Jio changed the life of internet usage in India, that is for sure if we want to talk about internet in India, then we should divide it into two parts one is before Jio and another one is after Jio, now every one in India even a poor person can use internet because of Jio. Jio has brought a feature called as JioMoney through which you can send Money from one a/c to other a/c. Check below steps how to send money in Jio.
How to Send Money through JioChat
Open the chat window of the person you want to send money to
Tap on the Rupee Icon on the chat window to enter the amount
You can see your JioMoney account balance below the text box
Enter the amount and click the send icon to initiate the transaction
That’s it! Your money is successfully transferred from your JioMoney A/c to the receiver’s JioMoney A/c
To perform the P2P payment transaction you need to Link your JioMoney A/c to JioChat (Note: The registered number in JioChat and JioMoney should be the same)
1. Link your JioMoney account to JioChat from the Payments Section.
- Go to ‘Payments’in the ‘More’ section
- Click on ‘Link’
- For Android users, JioChat will automatically fetch the OTP received during the linking process and For iOS users, you have to manually enter the OTP and proceed further
- Your JioMoney Account is linked to Jiochat sucessfully
2. Link your JioMoney account to JioChat directly while seding money.
- Go to the Chat Window & click on the Rupee icon
- Enter the amount & click on the Send icon
- Cick Ok. Your JioMoney A/c will be linked with OTP verification and the transaction will get initiated
How to Unlink your JioMoney account from JioChat
- Go to ‘Payments’ on the ‘More’ Tab
- Click on Unlink Account
- Select JioMoney Account
- Select OK to unlink your JioMoney Account
- Your JioMoney Account is unlinked successfully