Axis Bank Customer Care | Phone Number, Email Id, Address : Axis Bank Limited is the third largest private sector bank in India, corporate office located in Mumbai. Axis Bank formally known as UTI Bank which was formed in 1990, later it got changed it’s name to Axis Bank which is promoted by UTI, LIC and GIC. In India Axis Bank listed for trading on BSE and NSE with trading Symbal-INE238A01034 Axis Bank is most actively trading security in both sensex and Nifty and it is A Grade Security with Type Equity under Banks Category with facevalue 2
Axis Bank Customer Care Number
|Head Office||Axis Bank Limited, Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg,Worli, Mumbai – 400 025|
|Phone number||Phone: 022 – 24253491 /022 – 24253492 / 022 – 24253493, Outside India-91 22 27648000|
|Fax number||022 – 24254400|
|ATM Card Query||Emergency Helpline Number +91 22 67987700 (For blocking of Debit / Pre-paid cards)|
|Toll Free Number||1-800-209-5577 / 1-800-103-5577 (Banking), 1800-419-6969 (Mini statement) and 1800-419-5959 (Account Balance)|
|Bank Group||New Private Sector Banks|
|Branch Timings||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Branch Holidays||Holidays, Sundays and 2nd & 4th Saturdays|
|Branch Wording Days||Mondays – Friday and work full day on 1st , 3rd and 5th (if any) Saturdays|
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is one largest third largest private bank. The bank provides financial services to their customers that cover large and midsized corporate, Agricultural, MSME and retail businesses. It has 3100 branches and 12922 ATMs spread across the country. It is also working in overseas such as Hong Kong, Dubai, and Colombo, Singapore etc. The complete assets of the overseas branches were USD 86 billion.
Services and Products Offered:
Axis bank operates in four sections which are:
• Treasury Section – It includes investments in sovereign and corporate debt, trading operations, equity and mutual funds and central funding etc.
• Corporate banking – It provides to corporate and other organization services incorporating relationship not embraced under retail banking, corporate advisory services, management of public issues and cash management services.
• Retail Banking – In this bank offers services such as internet banking, lending to individual subjects to the orientation, product and granularity criterion, card services and so forth.
• NRI Services – It offers product and services to NRI that facilitate investments in India.
• Business Banking – By this service bank accepts income and other direct taxes via its 214 authorized branches at 317 locations and central excise taxes via 56 authorized branches at 14 locations.
• Investment banking
• Lending to small and medium enterprises.
• Ping pay
Basic of IFSC Code
Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is an alphanumeric code which specifically identifies a Bank Branch participating in the two main Electronic Funds settlement system in India like Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). IFSC code comprises of 11 characters that identifies bank branches participating in online fund transfers. IFSC code is utilized by the NEFT & RTGS to route the messages to the destination branches.
Axis bank IFSC code can be used to transfer money online by NEFT and RTGS systems. Axis Bank NEFT, RTGS and IMPS codes are offered by RBI. NEFT transactions are settled in batches while RTGS transactions are settled individually. An IMP presents an instant 24X7 electronic fund transfer. IFSC Code is an alphanumeric 11 character code to identify bank branches to transfer funds. This code is unique for each branch.