Allahabad Bank Customer Care | Phone Number, Email Id, Address : Allahabad Bank is a nationalised bank established on April 24, 1865 and it had recently celebrated 150th anniversary. The bank is one of the Oldest Joint Stock Bank in India. The Allahabad Bank is offering services such as Personal Banking, Social Ban In India Allahabad Bank listed for trading on BSE and NSE with trading Symbal-INE428A01015 Allahabad Bank is most actively trading security in both sensex and Nifty and it is A Grade Security with Type Equity under Banks Category with facevalue 10
Allahabad Bank Customer Care Number
|Head Office||Head Office, 2, Netaji Subhas Road Kolkata-700 001.|
|Phone number||033- 22319234/033-22420860|
|Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|ATM Card Query||Send a SMS BLOCKCARD or another one is BLOCKACCT < last 6 digit of account no > from your registered mobile no to 9223150150, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Toll Free Number||1800220363 ( For ATM / Other Delivery channels ), 1800226061 ( For Internet Banking, Mobile banking and SMS Banking )|
|Bank Group||Nationalised Banks|
|Branch Timings||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Branch Holidays||Holidays, Sundays and 2nd & 4th Saturdays|
|Branch Wording Days||Mondays – Friday and work full day on 1st , 3rd and 5th (if any) Saturdays|
About Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank is a popular and leading nationalised bank in India. Its headquarter is located in Kolkata, in the state of West Bengal, in India. It is to be remembered that group of Europeans at Allahabad founded on 24 April 1865, Allahabad Bank. It had branches at Bareilly, Nainital, Jhansi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Calcutta, and Delhi by the end of the 19th century. It is the oldest joint stock bank in India. This bank proudly entered into its hundred fiftieth year of establishment on 24 April 2014. It is to be highly noted that it was founded in Allahabad in 1865. According to the official report released in 2015, this bank had approximately 3838 branches across India. On the other hand, this bank has and a representative office in Shenzen and a branch in Hong Kong. It offers services in the field of Finance and insurance, consumer banking and corporate banking.
Allahabad Bank branches state-wise list
- Andaman And Nicobar Island
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Features of Allahabad Bank
- Under Personal Banking, customers are offered with deposit products, other credit products, account portability and all Ayushman Bima Yojana.
- Under Social Banking, customers are provided with Financial Inclusion and Credit Facilities to Minority Communities.
- Under Retail Credit Products, customers are offered with Housing & Furnishing Loan, Dream Car Loan, Commercial Vehicle Finance Scheme, Trade Loan, Property Loan, Rent Loan, Home Appliances Finance Scheme, Education Loan, Gyan Dipika Scheme, Saral Loan, Mobike Loan, Personal Loan to Pensioners, Personal Loan to Doctors, OD facility in Savings Bank Account, Loan Against NSC/KVP, Gold Loan, Reverse Mortgage Scheme and many more.
- Under the Corporate Banking, customers are provided with Corporate Credit, Cash Management Services, Gold Card Scheme for Exporters and other services.
Allahabad Bank IFSC Code and MICR code
It is to be noted that for all significant online transactions through NEFT, MICR and RTGS transactions, an IFSC code is very important
- IFSC means Indian Financial System Code, which is an 11 digit combination of alphabets and numerals that is actually issued by the RBI to all banks in order to identify the individual branch.
- NEFT means National Electronic Fund Transfer for immediate transaction.
- RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement transfers between banks in real time basis within the specified time frame.
- On the other hand, MICR means Magnetic Ink Character Recognition that is mainly used in all banking sectors in order to facilitate cheque processing.
In online processing, all these are significant codes that are largely used, that, in turn, fasten online transaction. It is to be remembered that Allahabad bank IFSC code is an 11 digit alphanumeric characters that commences with the bank name, then a zero immediately followed by the branch code. It is to be noted that all IFSC code of Allahabad bank begins with ALLA0******.
How to Search IFSC and MICR code of Allahabad Bank?
• It is important to keep in mind that for a hassle free transaction, you have to find Allahabad Bank IFSC code and MICR code as per the requirement while dealing with online transactions and other banking activities.
• You can select table that indicates details of the desired bank, the state where it is located, district where it is situated and then its related branch code, IFSC and MICR codes with press button.
• The derived details and other information which appears can be used for your online business or transactional activities.