Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank Customer Care | Phone Number, Email Id, Address : The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd. is a Multi State Co-op. Society and acquired Scheduled Bank status in 1996. The AMCO BANK formed in the year 1966 and it’s headoffice located in Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The bank has 32 branches Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank is not yet listed in any of the stock exchange in India.
Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank Customer Care Number
|Bank||Ahmedabad Mercantile Cooperative Bank|
|Head Office||Amco House, Near Stadium Circle, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009.|
|Phone number||Phones: (079) 26426582, 26426584, 26426588|
|Email Idemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|ATM Card Query||NA|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
|Bank Group||Multi State Scheduled Bank|
|Branch Timings||10:00 AM – 04:00 PM|
|Branch Holidays||Holidays, Sundays and 2nd & 4th Saturdays|
|Branch Wording Days||Mondays – Friday and work full day on 1st , 3rd and 5th (if any) Saturdays|
About Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank
The Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank Ltd is one of the most leading and popular co-operative bank in India. It is popularly known as “AMCO BANK”. It was founded in 1966 under the leadership of Shri Mohanbhai C. Patel. It initial banking activities commenced with only one branch activities which operated at Relief Road, in the city of Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, in India. In the later years, its branch expansion largely accelerated with branch after branches which were added in a successful manner to the family of branch of this particular branch. With its own fully air-conditioned premises, at present, it has 32 branches. AMCO Bank attained the Multi State Co-operative bank status with the opening of a branch in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra in India. In 1996, this bank acquired Scheduled Bank status.
Special features of AMCO Bank
- AMCO TRADE FINANCE SCHEME” upto 200/- Lacs for Whole sales and Retail Business
- Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojna ( APY)
- RTGS/NEFT Facility , Online Statement via Net Banking , SMS Banking , Franking , Locker Facility
IFSC Code and MICR code of Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank
In the banking industry, the Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) plays a significant role as it assist in carrying out smooth monetary transactions through different modes such as RTGS plus NEFT. It is to be remembered that the IFSC code for Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank starts from AMCB0******. On the other hand, the MIRC code of each and every Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank branches largely differs by having its own identity to assist in banking activities.
How to Search Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank IFSC and MICR codes?
You can easily search for IFSC and MICR codes of all the minor and major AMCO Bank (Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank) branches which are scattered across the country with very simple methods given below:
- Just choose the banks name from the drop down menu, i.e. Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank (AMCO Bank).
- Then, select the state in which your Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Banks Branch is located.
- Once you have selected the state, you should select the city to narrow down your search options.
- Then, choose the bank branch name or locality in which it is located.
- Once you have clicked the final button, all the details and information related to IFSC code and MICR code, the branch address, phone numbers, etc appears as per your requirement.